These Privacy and Disclaimer are subject to change by culturewedding.ca (hereinafter “Company”) at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By accessing this website, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
Your use of this website after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the terms and conditions each time you use this website.
Information presented on culturewedding.ca is intended for entertainment purposes based on personal experience only and is not meant to be taken as financial or legal advice. The views expressed on this website are personal opinions only and should not be construed as financial or professional advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances. We are not financial experts and you should seek out a professional before making any financial decisions.
culturewedding.ca does not hold any liability with regard to financial results based on the use of the information provided here. Furthermore, advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent the views of culturewedding.ca.
culturewedding.ca will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. culturewedding.ca will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using our Teachable courses, FREEBIES offer on the site, information on the website, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://www.culturewedding.ca/privacy-and-disclosures/ on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
culturewedding.ca is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website. You can access culturewedding.ca and browse our site without disclosing any of your personal data. culturewedding.ca does not collect personal information about individuals, such as names and mailing or e-mail addresses unless it is knowingly provided by the individual and he or she has agreed to the terms under which culturewedding.ca will use it.
Information we collect
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. In addition, you are able to create a user profile, which allows you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. You may link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
How your information might be used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against the unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-party use of personal information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly visible information
If you leave a comment on the Website, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website.
You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account.
Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link to an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Ladies Make Money Online is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to six-figure entrepreneurs.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines within each group and outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
- Access to this group does not mean that culturewedding.ca endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. If you are looking for help implementing the stuff that our courses and membership or training teach, please email us at [email protected] to work with us and be directed to a trusted referral partner.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
- Due to a large number of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
Rights related to your personal information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
Amend – You may contact us at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request [email protected]
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive personal information
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patent, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by culturewedding.ca, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit. or create derivative works from such materials or content.
Our Limited License is to You. This website and its content is property solely owned by and/or our affiliates, licensors unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property laws.
If you view, purchase or access our website or any of its content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal., non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
Request for permission to use content
As noted above, reproduction, copying or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this website is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the COMPANY – culturewedding.ca.
Any request for written permission to use our Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us, should be made BEFORE you wish to use the Content by completing the “Contact Us” form on this Website, or by sending an e-mail. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at [email protected]
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.