Did you read our blog about how a blog can help you attract more clients? If not, read it right here now! Culture Chic Pr is determined to ensure your growth by sharing with you the tips and things that helped us grow our wedding business. Once you have a system in place, everything else will grow from there! Our main growth strategies includes content marketing through blogging, social media marketing strategies and branding your wedding business! If you are looking for more tips on how to market and grow your wedding professional business, we have put great ideas on our Pinterest board which can be found right here!
Every wedding professional’s main goal is to grow their wedding business and attract more high paying brides. Our E-Book is designed to help you grow your business by putting your work first on Google! If you put in the work you will reap great results. We all know getting in first place on Google will guarantee streams of great leads! We are well aware of this! Our E-Book will give you great actionable steps you can take today to have a successful wedding business! Get our E-Book right here!
As mentioned on the previous blog, don’t expect clients to come knocking on your door after hitting the publish button! You still need to put in the work to get yourself noticed! Here are our tips:
- Sharing your blog on social sites. The most popular and easiest thing to is share your blog on your Facebook page, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social platforms you may have. I would take it one step further by tagging other businesses you might have worked with & encourage them to share it with their own social network.
- Make sure your blog is shareable! If not, add social plugins to it in order to make it easy for everyone to share. If someone visits your site, they should be able to share your work or comment if they like it. The buttons should be obvious.
- If you blogged about a bride and groom, ask them to share it as well. Tag them if possible and encourage them to share with their friends and family. The more people see your blog, the more it will rank and become the go to blog.
- Send an email blast to your mailing list! We encourage you to ask your readers to subscribe! Encourage subscribers by offering the reader incentives to join your list!
- Add your blog to your email signature, on your marketing material and definitely on your business cards.
You might also like: 3 Wedding Marketing Ideas to implement today to grow your wedding business.
Another great post is: How to start a successful wedding blog! An extremely popular blog that shows you how to Ace your wedding blog game!
Do do you have any other great tips? Let us know in the comments below.
Culture Management PR
Contact us today for your social media needs.