Best Love Proposal Quotes
Take a look at these romantic proposal quotes below.
These are perfect for those looking for romantic proposal ideas?
Or maybe you are searching for the most romantic ways to propose to your significant other.
Either way, we have a few romantic proposal quotes guaranteed to sway any heart into a resounding “YES”!
The internet is full of awesome and amazing proposal messages you can use, but today we really wanted to focus on the most romantic proposal quotes guaranteed to help you get a yes from her or him.
So if you are looking for romantic things to say when proposing, you are in luck my friend, we have a few amazing ideas you can steal.
This post was sponsored by Oh So Perfect Proposal and we are happy to write about romantic words you can use to propose to her.
If you are looking for:
Creative wedding proposal quotes
Ideas of what to say when proposing examples
The best proposal lines by popular people
Or even just romantic things to say when proposing
Then you are definitely at the right place!
Find the right words and the right things to say during a proposal is definitely tough.
I am hoping the romantic proposal words we are going to share today will inspire you to propose this year.
These cute proposal lines are perfect for anyone struggling to come up with something romantic to say.
So what are the best love proposal quotes?
Before we get started on “romantic proposal quotes”, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog post which means we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
Sign up for your FREE wedding planning checklist here!
Romantic Proposal Quotes That You Need To Use
As you may or may not know, proposing to your significant other is one of the hardest things anyone might ever do. So getting the words just right is crucial to helping you get the answer you really wish for from the other end.
Being in love and wanting to spend the rest of your life with that special someone is the most wonderful thing.
If you are someone that struggles to say exactly what you mean or having a hard time coming up with words to make your proposal as romantic as possible, we are here to help you.
What to say when proposing
Honestly, one of the most important quotes about proposing is “Will You Marry Me!”
This is the question she’s going to have to answer in order to solidify your proposal.
But obviously, you will want to say a little more than that before popping the big question and this is where we come in.
Here are a few things I suggest you do if you plan on proposing to her:
- Write down exactly what you plan to say
- Add personal touches that you know your partner loves
- If you are a traditional person at heart, add that to your wedding proposal speech
- When did you realize you wanted to spend the rest of your life with them? Share that as well!
- Talk about your future together as a couple
- And all in all, keep it personal
Be original with what you say when proposing.
Since this is definitely one of the biggest questions of your life, you may want to use more unique wording than the standard proposal phrase.
Here are a few quick examples of “will you marry me quotes”?
- I can’t imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to.
- I knew you were the one when your hugs became the only place in the world I’d rather be. Will you marry me?
- We’ll hang out like best friends, make love like soul mates, fight like enemies, stay together like a family. Will you marry me?
- The biggest problem in my life is that I have only one life to be with you… will you be mine forever?
- Life offers many challenges. I know I can meet them if you’re willing to face them with me.
- In life, a lot of people will hold your hand. But no one will hold your heart the way I do. Will you marry me?
These are just a basis and are a great start of what to say when proposing.
If you just want quick will you marry me quotes, these quotes will work perfectly.
We made sure to list some of the best marriage proposal lines out there.
Oh So Perfect Proposal
Oh, So Perfect Proposal is a wonderful site that focuses on all things Wedding Proposal.
If you are looking for inspiration on wedding proposals look no further than these “real romantic proposal stories” right here.
And if you are looking for the right words to use for your own Romantic Proposal they have you covered.
Top 10 Romantic Proposal Quotes that we just love
Here is a list of the top 10 best romantic proposal quotes we found on Oh So Perfect Proposal that you will absolutely love and that can inspire you to find the right words.
- “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Seuss
- “Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.” ~ Leo Buscaglia
- “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ~Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” ~ R. R. Tolkien, Lord of The Rings
- “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” ~ Woody Allen
- “Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds… true love?” ~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
- “The future for me is already a thing of the past. You were my first love and you will be my last” ~Bob Dylan
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” ~ Franklin P. Jones
- “The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.” ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti
And there you go, those were the sweetest proposal lines perfect to use when you propose.
If you are looking for more love proposal messages for her, you can definitely do a quick search on Google.
Simply look for the best proposing quotes and you will get plenty of amazing ideas on the internet.
You can also find 20 additional marriage proposal quotes on Oh So Perfect Proposal.
But what if you are romantic but want to say something fun or even funny?
Then you might enjoy the next section.
Romantic Funny Marriage Proposal Lines
- I have been wondering how my life would have been if I were blind, because every time I look into those beautiful eyes, I feel the heat in my heart. I would like to look at you forever! Will you marry me already?
- The word loneliness is too long for this world. Life is short, marry me…
- I don’t have any skills. I don’t have a composition to tell you my feelings, a painting to portray your beauty, or a poem to flow with you. But I have hope, a story that begins with you, and a long-lasting novel that has a happy ending if you join me. Will you marry me?
- I know you think I was pressured into binding myself with you before, but that’s not true, I always intended to marry you, kitten.
- They say that fools fall in love and on April 1st I want to tell you that yes, I am a fool. Will you marry this fool?
- Strong men have lived and Kings have conquered the world over the ages. I could conquer the whole world with one hand, as long as you held the other one.
- If you don’t have another plan for the next 50 years, can we get married?
- Darling if your heart was a piece of land, I would till it every season and plant all kinds of crops in it. You have a rich heart and your love is so fulfilling. You are the apple of my eye, keep me in good health forever.
- God created everything to perfection, but I suspect that when God created you, He was showing off. I would be honoured to show off too by making you mine as well.
- You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees. Marry me…
- I know it’s so common, like drinking water, eating food, watching your favourite movie, cleaning the house, going to work… What if we watch that movie together, or if I’m the one who helps you clean up?; what if I give you a ride to work every morning and I take you in the evening?; what if I cuddle you every night and wake you up kissing?.. That’s how everything is so known and so beautiful… Will you share this life, this dream with me? Will you marry me?
I enjoyed finding these funny proposal lines!
I am a fun person and my husband is all about jokes and living a good life.
So I definitely resonated best with these cute and funny marriage proposal lines!
You can take it one step further and make them even more special by adding your own personal touches to them.
*This post was sponsored by Oh So Perfect Proposal. Thank you for supporting our sponsors!
We would love to hear from you below.
We really wanted to share the best proposal messages, so we hope we nailed it.
Tell us what was the most romantic proposal on the list?
PIN THIS POST TO YOUR WEDDING BOARD.
You might also like:
- How to write the perfect Wedding Wishes the couple will love
- A Romantic Styled Shoot In Le Meridien / Tampa Hotel
Don’t forget to join our Wedding club for more tips on planning a wedding. We have plenty more ways for you to create a budget for your wedding which will email you directly.