Christian wedding messages
If you are here looking for heartfelt Christian wedding wishes, you have come to the right place.
I am a wedding planner who enjoys planning weddings and attending them as a guest even more.
It’s a beautiful event meant to celebrate the union of two loving people.
Christian weddings are even more special in meaning as this is a union that God has brought together.
If you know you are attending a Christian wedding soon, it’s only suitable that you bring a little gift along with you to give to the newlyweds.
Even if it’s just something as simple as a wedding card.
This way, you can express your best religious wedding wishes to the newly married couple.
For a couple to invite you to share in their big day means they value you and your time and want you there to witness their union.
It’s an incredible honour.
And getting a wedding card and writing a meaningful Christian wedding message to express your good wishes for their union and to enrich their lives is very much appreciated.
I know most of us struggle with what to write on a wedding card.
I know it’s challenging to come up with sentimental Christian marriage wishes for a religious couple.
We want to take out time to focus on giving you creative Christian wedding wishes so you can share them with the bride and groom.
Finding the perfect wedding wish card is easy; writing the couple’s wishes is typically challenging.
Even harder if you are trying to find the perfect Christian wedding quote that the newlywed might resonate with.
If this is you, you have come to the right place.
Sentimental Christian marriage wishes that means a lot
When two beautiful Christian people decide to spend the rest of their lives together, their wedding day is the perfect time to celebrate them and shower them with praises and well wishes.
If you are here looking for Christian wedding card wishes you can easily copy, you have come to the right place.
Finding Christian words of congratulations to the new couple can sometimes be challenging.
Most people never know quite what to say when writing wedding cards.
Get ready to learn more about:
Great Christian quotes you can use
Tips for wishing the couple well
What words to use for your message
Wedding congratulatory messages are typically written on wedding wishes cards, reception guest books or gift cards to encourage the newlyweds.
They are also known as wedding wishes, greetings cards and messages.
So if you are looking for great Christian wedding wishes for a friend, you have come to the right place.
What are the best Christian wedding quotes for the bride and groom?
Before we get started on the best Christian wedding wishes, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts, meaning we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
If you are getting married this year, join our Bride Facebook here.
Sign up for your FREE wedding planning checklist here!
And don’t forget to check out the printable wedding shop for your wedding planning checklists, worksheets, and freebies.
Christian wedding blessings and wishes
Writing unique Christian wedding wishes can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be.
A good starting point is to think about what the couple means and why you are so happy for them.
If you are a Christian like them, it may be easier for you to come up with creative Christian marriage wishes!
You could write a personal message by including beautiful quotes from the bible, or if you feel creative, you could copy a Christian poem or quote to write on your wedding card.
Whatever you decide to write, ensure your message expresses your genuine feelings for the happy couple and their beliefs.
Lucky for you, you can find some fantastic wedding wishes for Christian couples below.
Find the best Christian message for a newlywed couple!
Here are a few Christian wedding card message ideas you can go with:
- We wish you a lifetime of joy and unconditional love.
- May God bless your marriage with His grace and guidance.
- May He be the center of your union and fill the home with His peace.
- May the Lord bless you with the courage to face challenges, the patience to understand each other, and the strength to embrace life’s joys and sorrows.
- We pray that you have a deep and lasting love that will grow each day and endure through all life’s seasons.
- May your hearts be blessed with faith and joy as you embark on this new journey together.
- May your marriage be blessed with love, joy, and companionship.
- May your lives be filled with God’s grace, mercy, and peace.
- Wishing you many years of love and laughter as you begin your life together.
- My prayer is that God will bless your marriage and that it will continue to be a source of joy and peace.
- May your marriage be a reflection of Christ’s love for His Church.
- May you always be mindful of the promises you make today and keep them close to your hearts.
- Praying that the Lord will be with you and guide your marriage.
- May your marriage be built on a solid foundation of faith, love, and trust.
- As you start this new chapter in your life; may your faith in God lead you on your journey.
- We wish you nothing but a beautiful life together! May your union be blessed with God’s love and grace.
- May your hearts be filled with the joy of Christ as you celebrate your love for one another.
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and joy as you start your life together.
- We wish you a happy married life! May the Lord bless you both and keep you in His care.
- Praying that your marriage will be a blessing and a testimony of God’s love.
- May your marriage be a reflection of Christ’s love for His Church.
- May your marriage be filled with joy, love, and laughter.
- Wishing you the Lord’s peace and joy as your life together begins.
- May the Lord guide you through your life together and bless your marriage.
- May your marriage be a source of strength, comfort, and joy.
- May God give you the strength and courage to carry out His plans for your marriage.
- Your new life together shall be blessed. May the Lord bless your marriage with true love, joy, and peace.
- May the Lord grant you both the gift of contentment and peace.
- May the Lord bless your marriage and grant you a lifetime of joy and happiness.
- May the Lord bless your marriage with His abundant grace and mercy.
- Praying for a marriage filled with mutual respect, patience, and understanding.
- Enjoy your new lives together! May your marriage be blessed by God.
- May your marriage be rooted in faith and strengthened by prayer.
- May the Lord protect your marriage and keep it safe from all harm.
- May the Lord give you strength and resilience to handle any difficulties that come your way. Congratulations on your tying the knot!
- I pray your marriage will deepen in faith, love, and joy each year.
- May God grant you a marriage of peace, joy, and fulfillment.
- Happy wedding day! May your love for one another be a visible reflection of God’s love.
- Congratulations on your wedding. May your marriage reflect the beauty of Christ’s union with his church.
- May God bless you with a long and happy marriage.
We hope you enjoyed these short religious wedding wishes and messages!
Christian wedding wishes with bible verses
Honour the couple’s religious beliefs on their special day by sharing sentimental biblical wedding wishes!
Lift their spirits as they embark on their new journey as newlyweds by incorporating Bible verses about relationships and marriages.
If you picked up a wedding card, adding a scripture that reminds you of what a loving relationship should be is a great touch.
Let faith guide you in selecting a Christian wedding message or wording that can add a special touch to the couple’s big day and bring them closer together every year.
If you are stuck, be sure to use any of our wedding wishes for christian couple listed below.
Here are some Bible verses about love, marriage, and relationships that you can incorporate into your wedding well-wishes card:
- “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes, endures all things.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.” – Proverbs 3:3
- “Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created.” Esther 4:14
- “Do everything in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14
- So God created man in his own image; in the image of God, he created him; male and female, He created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Genesis 1:27-28
- “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” – Mark 10:9
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” Ephesians 5:25
- “The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love, he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” – Zephaniah 3:17
- “Above all, love each other deeply because love covers a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8
- “So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” – Matthew 19:6
- “Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labour: If either falls, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.” – Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” – Philippians 4:6
- “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” – Galatians 6:9
- “For where you go, I will go, and where you stay, I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.” – Ruth 1:16
- “Whoever finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.” – Proverbs 18:22
- “A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” – Ecclesiastes 4:12
- “Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.” – Ephesians 5:24
- “Through love, serve one another.” Galatians 5:13
- “He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.” – Proverbs 18:22
- “Owe no one anything except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.” Romans 13:8
There you have it for sentimental wedding congratulation bible verses!
Which of these Christian marriage wishes will you use?
I think each one has a beautiful meaning behind them.
Make sure you pick one that easily resonates with the newly married couple on their special day.
Your Christian wedding card message must make sense to the couple you are writing it to.
You want to wish them the best in their wonderful life together, so choose a Christian wedding wish that makes sense.
And you can easily use any of these messages as religious wedding anniversary wishes.
- 23 Powerful bible verses to save a marriage
- 10 Key bible verses for singles who want to get married
- 29 Powerful bible verses for self-love
- Tips for writing wedding speeches
Don’t forget to check out the wedding printable shop for other bridal shower games and decor printables, wedding planning checklists, worksheets, and freebies.
Follow us on Instagram for all the best wedding tips! And do not forget to join our new Facebook group dedicated to brides!