Positive affirmations for dating
Dating affirmations are perfect for people that are struggling to find someone special.
Dating in today’s time is extremely difficult, especially with technology.
Everyone wants to hide behind computers, phones and iPads.
These dating affirmations are also great for those who have had bad dating experiences.
If your dating life is not just going the way you want, then you might want to give affirmations for finding love a try.
I love using affirmations to speak positivity in whatever area of my life needs it the most.
I believe using positive affirmations for dating is a great way to ensure you find the person you were meant to be with.
If you walk into my bathroom or even my workstation, you will find some sort of positive affirmation posted on a cute post-it note everywhere.
Using positive dating affirmations to find your special person will ensure that your future dating plans go as you want them.
You might even find love and get married.
I will be the first to admit that dating these days is hard work.
If you want to improve your dating life and see some positive outcomes, you need to set aside time to work on the things that constantly make your dating life challenging.
There is no way around it, especially if you keep getting negative results.
I challenge you to use our affirmations to improve your dating lifestyle that seems not to be currently working out.
If your dating life is:
- Non-existent, and you can’t seem to find anyone
- You are struggling to keep a date interested in you
- No one calls you back after the first date
- Not going anywhere
Then these dating affirmations might be useful.
Dating is often a mixed bag of ups and downs.
If there are rosy spells, there are rough patches too.
We have all been through this.
The rough patches are the worst as people often swear off dating if it goes completely wrong.
Instead, I suggest you give affirmations a try.
If you are ready to take the steps from casual dating to serious dating, these positive relationship affirmations can help with your mindset.
Don’t forget that practicing self-love is also important in any healthy relationship.
What exactly are love affirmations for couples?
And how can positive affirmations for dating improve your dating life?
Affirmations are the act or state of affirming something you strongly believe in.
Essentially, positive affirmations are powerful tools that you can use to attract what you want more of into your life, including love.
Speaking and believing something into existence and truth will help your affirmation come to pass.
The more you believe in it, the better the chances of it passing.
Think positive, be positive, and live as a positive person; eventually, people will see you as a positive being.
What are some affirmations for a positive dating mindset?
Before we get started on some great dating affirmations, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts, meaning we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
Now let’s get started on what I consider some of the best affirmations for dating you should set for yourself to be successful in finding love, building a relationship and finding your soulmate.
And if we left anything out, be sure to leave your comments below.
First date affirmations
If you have just met someone and have finally set a time for your first meet (date), this section is for you.
First date affirmations will help you have a positive mindset during the date.
You want to relax and get every negative thought out of your mind.
It’s supposed to be fun, and you must enjoy the process.
Write down or say these dating affirmations to help bring them into existence and build your confidence while out on a date.
Saying them a few times before going on your date will make them real, and you will have a great time.
Here are a few self-love affirmations to say before a date:
- I am worthy of love and respect
- I am open to dating and finding my person
- I attract the right kind of love
- I deserve to love the person of my dreams
- My soulmate is waiting to give themselves to me
- I open my heart up to love
- I am loved and valued
- Dating is fun and exciting
- My date enjoys my company
- I enjoy meeting new people
- I am open to giving my heart to the right person
- I have a positive and healthy attitude toward dating
- I practice self-love so I can give my partner the love they deserve
- I make great decisions about who I date
- I am sexy, attractive and desirable
- I am looking fabulous
- I am the best version of myself
- I am more than my body
- I connect with others easily
- I have a lot of love to share with others
- I deserve to be loved, cherished and needed
- My date is into me (signs he likes you)
- I relax and listen to what my date is saying
- I build the relationship I aspire
- I am comfortable with my personality
- When I date, I give it my all
- I respect myself, and I respect my date
- I date confidently, knowing that the universe has my back
- I am surrounded by love
- I let go of worrying about what my date thinks of me
- I am clear on what my expectations are
- My date is attentive and respectful of my needs
- My date is lucky to have me
- My dates see me as a confident individual
- I am/ I will have fun on this date
- I am clear on how to communicate my needs
- I am inspired to be the best date I can be
- If I open my heart to love, love will come as I want
- After tonight, he will be wondering why he hadn’t met me sooner
- I am attracting a real connection
- I am attracting all the love I dream of and deserve
Remember, two people don’t have to be a perfect match to spend some enjoyable time together.
Try to enjoy the date even if you don’t feel a connection.
When you master the art of dating success, you will eventually meet your ideal partner.
It is important to stay positive.
Positive affirmations for dating success
Do you find dating stressful and full of anxiety?
When you feel down about yourself after a bad date, here are a few dating affirmations to help rebuild your self-esteem and help you go on another positive date.
Let go of the past, forgive yourself and release any negative self-beliefs that keep you stuck and in the same space.
These affirmations are great for healing and building confidence.
This section is for you if you are looking for powerful affirmations for overcoming dating insecurities.
- Love starts with me
- I find love everywhere I go.
- I embrace who I am
- I am whole
- I will not date those that have hurt me in the past
- My past does not interfere with my future
- I let go of my fears and embraced my future
- My past has made me who I am today
- I am lovable
- I trust the universe to bring my true love to me
- I deserve the best in the world, and I will not let others hurt me
- I am ready to date even after a broken heart
- I am ready to find true love
- I owe it to myself, to be honest
- I only attract healthy dates and relationships
- I am serious about starting a healthy relationship
- I am open to a loving relationship
- I am healed and ready to date
- Love is all around me wherever I go
- Love flows easily into my life
- I have a lot to offer the person I date in the future
- It is safe for me to love and be loved
- I will develop strong dating confidence
- I deserve to be loved fully and completely
- I will not waste time on people who disrespect me
- The more I walk out of my comfort zone, the closer I get to my true love
- Loving connections are effortless for me and come very naturally
- I deserve a loving partner
- Dating is a joyful experience for me
- The partner I seek is also out there seeking me
- Unconditional love flows freely, and I am open to receiving it
- I am loved more than I could ever imagine possible
- I welcome change into my life
- The right one will see the beauty of my soul
- I’m confident and comfortable with who I am
Affirmations to attract what you want from your date
Affirmations are simple— short, positive statements that bring you closer to the reality you are attracting.
Whatever your primary love language is, these positive phrases are made for you to attract a loving relationship…so you can attract the kind of perfect partner that you desire.
- I attract loving, supportive, and committed partners
- I feel the presence of my soulmate is near
- I spread love wherever I go, and it returns to me in abundance.
- I attract only high vibration harmonious relationships that fulfil my heart’s desires.
- The right person will see me for who I am
- My faith can beat all obstacles standing in my way
- I am attracting the love I dream of and deserve
- I am at peace, knowing love comes naturally to me
- I spread love, and it returns to me
- My date is lucky to have me
- I am ready to commit to my partner.
- I feel love. I see love. I understand love. I am love.
- I’m going places where I meet interesting people
- I feel appreciated and valued by my date
- I am feeling very positive about my date
- I am attracting a trusting and loving relationship
- The love I seek also seeks me
- My special someone will come at the right time
- I am attracting my true love
- I allow love to find me
- I am feeling optimistic about the future of my romantic life
- I am having lots of fun with my date
- I am going on dates with people I like
- I’m going on dates with people who interest me
- I’m going out on dates with people who are attracted to me
And there you have it, 100 positive affirmations to keep you optimistic about dating!
When trying to find the perfect date, no one has the right answers on how and where to find one.
Simply set the stage for yourself to get a positive outcome.
You can do all the right things, and if the timing’s right, the stars are aligned, and you are lucky you may meet the person of your dreams.
But the easiest way of starting a date on a positive note is being yourself and using an easy ice-breaker.
Think positively, and you may just meet that person.
Do you have any positive affirmations for dating that you would like to share?
Please share them below.
If you are unsure what to talk about on your date -here is a list of flirty questions to ask a guy you are potentially into.
And if you do find someone special during your dating process, please share a few of these “happy I found you quotes” to show them exactly how appreciative you are to have met them.
When you find your person, naturally, you want to be thankful you found them.
Use every opportunity to tell them exactly how much you mean to them and how glad you are to have met them.
Special occasions such as birthdays, Valentine’s Day or your wedding day should not be the only time to use love quotes.
Don’t forget to grab these amazing Couple Love Quotes wall art for your home.
- 25 affirmations for getting married
- 35 Wedding Day Affirmations for brides
- Affirmations to get married to a specific person
- 50 Positive affirmations for couples
Follow us on Instagram for all the best wedding tips! And do not forget to join our new Facebook group dedicated to brides!