Positive affirmations for wedding planning
Weddings can be extremely stressful and thankfully, these amazing wedding affirmations are perfect for ensuring that you do not panic and that you have the wedding of your dreams.
I love affirmations as they can work wonders for your mindset and breathe in the positivity you need to get through anything.
Once you are engaged and you start your wedding planning, you will have all sorts of emotions.
You want to spend this time celebrating your love and commitment to your significant other.
As a wedding planner, I also know how difficult the wedding planning process can be.
Planning a wedding (whether big or small) is a big investment of your time and energy.
You will be spending a lot of time making endless decisions such as where you will host your wedding, the wedding guest list, your wedding budget and all the little details that come with planning a wedding.
Before you get engaged, you may have had huge expectations about exactly how you would have liked to plan your big day, how things would look like and potentially what life you will have after getting married.
For some couples, things can turn out exactly how they imagined and for others, not so much.
Having expectations for your big day is okay, but what if things don’t work out?
This is when stress typically arises and emotions can quickly run loose.
I encourage you to turn to these affirmations to help settle your mind which will eventually relax you.
When couples start to stress, I encourage them to at least try out some of these wedding day affirmations to help with anxiety which can happen when wedding planning.
So what are our top wedding day affirmations?
Before we get started on the best wedding affirmations, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts which means we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
Don’t forget to check out the wedding printable shop for your wedding planning checklists, worksheets, and freebies.
Before I can explain what wedding affirmations are, you first need to understand what affirmations are.
Once you get it, you will truly start to appreciate them.
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts.
I personally wholeheartedly believe in affirmations.
I have used them in multiple areas of my life to affirm and get through hard times.
Wedding affirmations can help you get through the wedding planning process as well as during your big day.
If you are the type of person that panics a lot or you feel like things will go wrong, then I suggest you use the affirmations below to help you get through everything in terms of your wedding.
Repeat them with faith and trust and let nothing distract your mind.
When we repeat these affirmations, our thoughts are focused on our wedding planning, our wedding day, our partner, our love and nothing else.
Absolutely no distraction.
Whatever we focus on, will come to pass.
Wedding affirmations will help you rearrange your priorities.
When the major thought in your mind is focused on your wedding, the prospects of getting married increase.
You will then start to take action in the right direction.
Here is a list of wedding affirmations to say surrounding your big day!
- This is the wedding of my dreams
- My wedding plans are going according to plan
- I am marrying the love of my life
- I am a beautiful bride
- I am blessed to be marrying my best friend
- I am blessed with health, love and friends
- My partner is excited to marry me
- I have planned the wedding of my dreams
- I can’t wait to marry my best friend
- Today I will count my blessings
- I will not blow the wedding budget
- I choose to stay calm under pressure
- I choose to stay calm and relaxed during my preparations
- I will enjoy my perfect wedding day, regardless of the weather
- My wedding day will be everything I ever imagined it to be
- Marrying my best friend is everything I have ever wanted
- I only attract good vibrations on my special day
- I have strong positive energy, helping me today because today is my day
- I am excited for all of the good things to come
- My friends and family are happy and excited for me to marry
- My partner is loving and we are in a loving, peaceful relationship
- Marriage is my goal and I am ready for it now
- I am thankful for the love in my life
- I can handle any wedding challenge and I can triumph over them
- I look forward to growing old with my future spouse by my side
- I am calm, patient and in control of my emotions before and during my wedding day
- I will stay positive during the wedding planning process
- I will stay calm and relaxed during my preparations
- I will take my partner’s opinion into consideration
- For me, marriage is the final frontier. I have conquered it and will guard it zealously
- I love that my relationship is becoming more romantic every day and can’t wait to get married
- I will understand that the world does not revolve around my wedding
- My significant other is my forever partner in life. Our love for each other is unending.
- I appreciate my spouse and so does he. We believe in our decision to get married
- I believe that marriage is the union of two souls and I am ready for the union now
There is no particular order to these affirmations, just grab a post-it note and choose the ones that resonate best with you.
Affirm them daily until your big day.
And there you have it, a list of the perfect wedding affirmations for your big day!
Be sure to pick a few of the affirmations to say and affirm before your big day and then pick 3 or 4 affirmations to say during your actual day.
This way you have a little bit of something to focus on before and during the day.
If you find yourself stressed at any point during the wedding planning process or on the day, these wedding affirmations will absolutely help you ease your stress.
Here’s how to make these affirmations work:
- Be sure to go to your happy space or place
- Take a few deep breathes and relax your mind
- Say your wedding affirmations in the morning in front of the mirror
- Repeat when you are in bed at night
- Only use the present tense. For instance, start with: “I am” or “I have” instead of “I will have” or “I’m going to”, where your thoughts are in the future
- On your wedding day, say a few affirmations throughout the day as you see fit
And that’s it.
I truly hope that you make these wedding day affirmations part of your wedding planning process.
You will really feel much calmer in tackling the stressful process of planning a wedding.
Don’t forget to check out this 12-month wedding planning checklist to help you plan your best day ever.
Here are other affirmations you can look into:
Be sure to check out our wedding printable shop to get more checklists, printables and everything you will need to plan a wedding.