Daily affirmations for couples
If you are looking for positive affirmations for couples to help you personally grow your own relationship, you have come to the right place.
I love thinking and speaking positivity in my own life as much as I can whenever I can.
It automatically makes me feel good and sets the tone for the rest of my day.
Every time my partner and I are not on the same page for whatever reason, I turn to affirmations for love and romance to set us right back on track.
I totally believe that using positive affirmations for couples is a great way to ensure your relationship stays strong and growing on a daily basis.
If you walk into my bathroom or even my workstation, you will absolutely find some sort of positive affirmation posted on a cute post-it note everywhere.
Even my 5-year-old has a couple of cute affirmations up on her wall.
Using daily affirmations for couples such as the 50 we will share below will ensure that you and your partner have a positive outlook on your love life.
I a going to be the first to admit that relationships are hard work.
If you want things to work out as a couple, you are going to need to set time aside to work on the things that are constantly making your relationship a challenge.
There is no way around it.
I challenge you to use our affirmations to improve relationships that seem to not be working out.
If your relationship:
- Is dying
- Is not going anywhere
- Is full of negativity in anyway
- Or you are simply looking for renewed love
Then I truly suggest you look into using positive affirmations for couples to help you get back on track.
Going to therapy will also help but I believe in working on your mindset to get positive results.
This is exactly where I recommend using relationship affirmations to help.
Affirmations will ensure that both you and your partner remain committed to the reason why you are together in the first place.
What exactly are love affirmations for couples?
And how can positive affirmations for marriage or love help you have healthier relationships?
Basically, affirmations are the act or state of affirming something you believe in strongly.
Speaking and believing something into existence and truth will help your affirmation come to pass.
The more you believe in it, the better the chances of it coming to pass.
Think positive, be positive and live as a positive person, and eventually people will see you as a positive being.
Do affirmations work for relationships?
Honestly, I have used affirmations in the last couple of years to land great work, get married and become a better person and mom.
Yes, I truly believe using positive relationship affirmations can help in a big way.
In terms of your relationship as a couple, affirmations are the perfect tool to help strengthen your relationship with your partner.
The more positive you both are about your relationship, the more things will work out for you as a couple.
Imagine surrounding yourself in a positive environment daily?
Eventually, you become happier, you want to spend more time in these circumstances and your whole attitude in life basically changes.
We definitely urge you to use these positive affirmations for couples especially if your purpose is to grow the relationship to the next level.
I am so excited to share some cute love affirmations for couples worth implementing in your life right now.
So what are the best couple affirmations for love and marriage?
Before we get started on our top positive affirmations for couples, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts which means we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
50 Unconditional love affirmations for couples
- My spouse and I will always be best friends
- It is safe for us to share each other’s feelings without fear
- My spouse and I decide daily to love each other
- Love wins between my partner and I
- Our love is unconditional
- My partner and I are in a healthy relationship
- My partner will love me through the hard times
- Nurturing our relationship is important to us
- Love surrounds me and everyone around me
- We consider our relationships fulfilled
- The love we share is intentional yet feels natural
- My relationship is affectionate and loving
- I speak only kind words about my partner
- We put our best foot forward in our relationship
- My partner and I both deserve to love and be loved
- My partner and I trust each other completely
- Each day is an opportunity to learn more about my spouse
- Being romantic is an effortless part of our relationship
- Our marriage/relationship is growing stronger every day
- I respect my partner’s privacy, just as he/she respects mine
- Our bond is growing stronger and stronger every second
- We are always working on strengthening the love and relationship we share
- My partner and I give physical contact with each other on a daily basis
- My partner is always trying his (her) best to make me happy
- My partner and I are deeply in love with each other every day
- We work on our relationship daily in order to ensure we are always happy
- My partner loves and accepts me for who I am and so do I
- We are capable and deserving of a long-lasting relationship
- My love (and/or marriage) grows stronger every day
- We make sure that we feel loved, cherished, and secure all the time
- Romance and sensuality are natural feelings in my relationship
- We support each other to become successful individuals
- We treat our relationship with the care and attention it deserves
- A happy partnership is supportive, balanced and affectionate
- My partner will love me more and more with each day
- My partner and I share a strong and powerful love for each other
- Through intention, we achieve our ideal relationship
- My partner and I are in a loving, committed and strong relationship
- My partner and I are capable of setting healthy boundaries in our relationship
- Our actions will attract a relationship built on trust and mutual respect
- We inspire to improve ourselves for this relationship
- Making each other happy is an important priority in our lives
- My partner and I give our relationship the time and attention it deserves
- We communicate openly and honestly, even with difficult topics
- There is nothing my partner can do to make me stop loving him/her
- My marriage/relationship is a match made in heaven
- My partner and I are faithful and loyal to each other
- My partner loves me, even when we disagree
- We are working towards a new, positive stage of our relationship
- My partner is crazy in love with me and I’m crazy in love with my partner
Follow us on Instagram for all the best wedding tips! And absolutely do not forget to join our new Facebook group dedicated to brides!
Don’t forget to check out our wedding printable shop to get more checklists, printables and everything you will need to plan a wedding.