Cute topics to talk about with your boyfriend
Whether you are shy or run out of things to talk about and you are looking for cute questions to ask your boyfriend, this post is totally made for you to check out.
I am personally married to my spouse and I can tell you for a fact that definitely talk a lot so I never ever run out of things to say or ask.
Basically, I have a big mouth and I love talking.
If you are in the same situation (married), you might want to check out my awesome list of questions to ask your spouse.
But if you are here and you have the same questions my girls hard such as:
What fun questions can I ask my boyfriend?
What should I ask my boyfriend when texting?
What are some flirty questions to ask your boyfriend?
What are some juicy questions to ask your boyfriend?
Then you know I have you covered.
And if you are new to dating and you are looking for amazing cute questions to ask your boyfriend to get to know him better, these questions right here should help you out too.
Why should you ask these questions?
Getting to know someone on a deeper and more intimate level will ultimately move your relationship to the next level and even make it stronger.
And even if you feel like you might know everything, things change.
Something simple as a favourite colour can change significantly as a person grows and matures.
For example, as a kid and throughout my teenage years, my favourite colour was green.
Mostly because my mother liked that colour.
Now I love purple, more like lilac.
And the decor in my home reflects that a lot.
For the longest time, my partner kept telling people that my favourite colour was green.
The amount of time I have had to correct that.
Being on the same page is important not only to help nurture a relationship but to make your bond stronger as a couple.
So whether you are looking for relationships questions to ask your boyfriend or just some plain cute couple questions, you will find them below.
So what are some cute romantic questions to ask your boyfriend?
Before we get started on some cute questions to ask your boyfriend, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts which means we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
100 Romantic questions to ask your boyfriend
Cute flirty questions to ask your boyfriend
If you are looking for extremely cute flirty questions to ask your boyfriend, we won’t disappoint you!
These questions can be asked in person, virtually or even via a text messaging app that you frequently use.
Don’t be shy.
You will be amazed at how these flirty questions will open up a whole new side to your relationship!
Finding ways to keep your relationship interesting can be difficult.
With that in my mind, here are a few cute questions to ask your boyfriend about your relationship today (and go here for even more flirty questions to ask a guy!):
- When did you know that you wanted to date me?
- Do you think you would make a great boyfriend?
- What was the first thing you noticed in me when you saw me for the first time?
- Before we started dating, did you ever fantasize about me?
- When’s the last time you felt butterflies?
- What’s your love language?
- What qualities make me special to you?
- Whenever you are alone, do you ever think of me?
- What is your ideal date night?
- What is the best part about going on dates with me?
- Would you rather spend an afternoon outside or inside together?
- Have you ever bragged to your friends about me?
- What do you think your friends and family would say about us or me?
- Do you remember the day we met?
- At what point did you decide that you wanted us to be “official”?
- Is there anything about our relationship you’d like to change?
- What’s the most romantic thing you’ve done for anyone?
- Are you happy with our relationship presently?
- What’s the best compliment I’ve ever given you?
- Where is your favourite place to be kissed?
- What is your favourite part of my body?
- If you were to describe my body with three words, how would you describe it?
- Me and you in an empty dark room, what would you do to me?
- What would you do to me if I spent the night with you?
- You decide to give me a full body massage. Where do you start?
Keeping it cute and flirty is the key to really connecting with your man.
Whenever you are looking for some quick cute romantic questions to ask your boyfriend, simply scan this list, copy, paste and send him one or two on the list.
It always does the trick for me and guarantees some quality time to be spent later that day.
Now let’s take it one step further and come up with some sweet questions to ask your boyfriend to really take your relationship to the next level.
It doesn’t matter what stage you are at right now.
It’s time to give him a little hint and something to think about.
Best questions to ask your boyfriend to take it to the next level
If you are looking for cute questions to ask your bf to take it to the next level or to grow much closer within your relationship, these next sets of questions should do the trick.
Don’t be pushy that you scare him away, but they should help solidify where you each stand in the relationship.
Moving in together or taking things further can sometimes put a lot of stress on a growing relationship.
It’s best to ask the right questions and ensure you are on the same page.
- Do you see me in your future? (Kids, marriage and the whole she-bang?)
- Do you see us in a long-term committed relationship?
- Do you us moving in together?
- If we move in together, how do we share responsibilities?
- Do you have trust issues?
- How well do you handle conflict?
- What is your biggest regret in life?
- What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
- How do you define cheating?
- How much do you sacrifice to make me happy?
- When are you the happiest?
- Am I enough for you?
- What’s the best thing about being in a relationship with me?
- What one thing can I do to make our relationship better?
- Do your friends and family like me?
- What are your long-term and short-term goals for growth as a person?
- How important to you is self-development?
- How do you envision splitting finances with your partner?
- Who in your life has had the most influence on you?
- What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
If you are serious about getting into a serious long-term committed relationship with your boyfriend, you need to be on the same page.
I have seen and heard from many couples that find certain things a deal-breaker such as partners watching porn, or liking photos of girls on Instagram or other social media sites.
If this is not established earlier on, and one partner does something they do not consider serious, you might be left questioning the relationship.
So if you are looking for some cute questions to ask him that will also help you establish where things stand, these questions might just work.
If you are looking for more flirty questions to ask your crush, you will love these next sets of questions.
Romantic questions to ask your boyfriend to make him laugh
If you want to keep things light and cute, this section is for you.
It’s a fantastic list of cute things to ask your boyfriend if you want to make him laugh or lighten the mood a little.
It’s very important to learn how to have fun.
I love to make my man laugh and having fun questions to ask a guy to make him laugh is key if you are interested in getting his attention in another way.
Here are a few questions to help you get started:
- When was the last time you laughed really hard and why?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done to get a crush’s attention?
- If your life was a show, what would the theme song be?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve given someone as a gift?
- What’s the worst thing your parents have ever caught you doing?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done at someone else’s house?
- What is the weirdest nickname people have ever called you?
- What’s the first thing you would do if a zombie apocalypse breaks out?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done on a dare?
- What is the worst lie you’ve ever told your parents?
- What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone’s house?
- Would you rather be funny, smart or sexy?
- If you could marry any fictional character, who would it be?
- If you could have any foreign accent, which one would you pick?
- What’s the best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
- What’s your most embarrassing hidden talent?
- What is your signature dance move?
- Have you ever texted a spicy photo to the wrong person?
- What is the cheesiest pick-up line you’ve ever tried?
- If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cute questions to ask your boyfriend while texting
If you are not up to having a face-to-face conversation with your boyfriend especially if you are first trying to get to know the guy, you can ask these questions via text messages just as easily.
The response will just make it even more fun and less awkward.
I am always looking for cute fun questions to ask your boyfriend, and these ones below are just as awesome:
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
- When was the last time you did something that took you out of your comfort zone?
- If you could move anywhere, where would you go?
- What’s the most important thing I should know about you?
- Can you tell me one item on your Bucket List?
- What’s the weirdest thing that happened to you this week?
- Who do you miss the most from your past?
- Do you think that dating is harder or easier with the internet?
- Do you prefer cuddling or making out?
- What kind of physical touch best says, “I love you” to you?
- Would you rather hug me for five seconds or kiss me for one second?
- What’s your dirtiest fantasy?
- Name some amazing stuff you want me to do for you.
- Do you prefer a pool or a hot tub?
- If you were to see me naked, which part of my body would your eyes wander to?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
- If a genie were to grant you one wish, what would you wish for?
- Do you think a guy and a girl can be friends without catching feelings?
- What do you think is the funniest movie ever?
Cute questions to ask him about himself
As I have previously mentioned, getting to know someone on a deep level will only strengthen your bond.
It is important to ask the right questions that will only make you stronger as a couple and I believe these questions can do the trick.
- Do you have any family traditions?
- Have you ever done anything illegal?
- What’s the most embarrassing moment of your life so far?
- What’s something about you that most people get wrong?
- What do you hope your life looks like right before you die?
- Who is the most called/texted person in your contacts?
- What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever received?
- What’s one mistake you will never make again?
- What would your perfect morning look like?
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- If you could see any artist or band, alive or dead, in concert who would it be?
- Who would you cast to play you in the movie of your life?
- How many times have you been in love?
- What is one thing that brings a smile to your face, no matter the time of day?
- What’s the best thing about your life right now?
And there you have it, a list of cute questions to ask your boyfriend!
You don’t have to ask him all the questions, but simply pick some that you resonate with and asked those.
These can easily be asked in a face-to-face conversation hang-out session or over text messages.
Asking these questions has helped me:
Build a stronger relationship with my significant other
Understand my partner on a deeper level
Get to know him even better
Connect with him when things seemed not right
I love couples that love to get to know each other.
By asking questions frequently, you will help open doors to more intimate discussions that could only lead to more growth both as individuals and as a couple.
Some questions on the list are funny and flirty, while some are deep and random.
We wanted to ensure you had a variety of cute questions to ask a guy should you ever need it.
Bookmark this page and anytime you meet a new guy, or you are on a date night, you can easily look up these 100 flirty questions to ask a guy list and choose a few questions.
- 15 Healthy Relationship Goals
- Long-distance Relationship goals
- 7 Obvious Signs He Likes You
- 100 Bucket List Ideas For Couples