Unique Bucket List Ideas For Couples
If you are looking for creative bucket list ideas for couples you can tackle this year, you have come to the right place.
Three things you will need to:
- A bucket list printable
- Your best pen
- A glass of wine and two minds
Other than that, check out our bucket list inspiration below and get started on creating your own.
Spending quality time together as a couple is really important for the health of your relationship, but sometimes you may run out of ideas of how to spend time together.
This is where having a couple’s bucket list written down somewhere can come in handy.
Take the time to sit down with your partner and write down a list of couple’s bucket list activities that you want to do together.
The process will also bring you together and will ensure you are on the same page.
Setting goals as a couple, planning your dream and future is one of the best things you can do for your relationship.
And I highly recommend creating a bucket list that you can work through.
Lucky for you, we have a list of over 100 couple’s bucket list activities below to help you get started.
So pour a glass of wine, grab a pen and paper and work on your list.
Just think of romantic things couples do together and find something unique that will inspire you both.
I wrote this post because I had some interesting questions from other couples such as:
What should couples put on their bucket list?
What are fun things couples can do together?
What are the best bonding activities for couples?
And what are some fun outdoor activities for couples?
Honestly, all these were awesome questions and I knew if they asked, so many other couples had the same questions.
I made a list of fun things I have personally done with my partner and asked my other friends who were also in relationships.
And with that, we came up with this epic list.
It’s basically the ultimate couple bucket list.
If you have ever wondered what every couple should do together, this list should have a few answers for you.
Go ahead and make your list today.
What are simple bucket list ideas for couples?
Before we get started on the best couples bucket list, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog post which means we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
Don’t forget to grab the bucket list printable to write down your plans.
It’s perfect for couples that are just dating, newlyweds or those that have been married for a while.
Should couples make a bucket list?
In my opinion, yes.
Whether you have relationship goals or plans, I think couples should set some sort of realistic goal that they can work on.
Having a couple’s bucket list is a great way to ensure that you keep your relationship strong, spontaneous and exciting.
A bucket list is a great way to keep things challenging and it is also an opportunity to grow and develop each other as a couple.
We created a list of spontaneous things to do with your boyfriend or partner to keep things alive.
The ultimate couple bucket list
Because this is the ultimate couple bucket list, we really wanted to name a few great things you can try out to ensure you have fun as a couple and bond.
Relationships are hard work but if you can building lasting memories, you will have a great time.
- Plan a trip to somewhere you have never been before.
- Take pictures together in a photo booth.
- Stay in bed together all day.
- Take a road trip.
- Spend a day together at a spa.
- Eat in an upscale restaurant.
- Learn a new hobby together.
- Ride on a tandem bicycle.
- Hike the Grand Canyon.
- Take a bubble bath together.
- See a show on Broadway.
- Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Escape an escape room.
- Have a picnic in the moonlight.
- Attend a gala or ball.
- Camp on the Appalachian Trail.
- Learn a new language together, then travel somewhere you can use it.
- Run in a marathon together.
- Adopt a pet from the local shelter.
- Create a signature dish together.
- Go to a masquerade ball.
- Make a couple’s time capsule together and open it on your 10th wedding anniversary.
- Stay at a bed and breakfast, even if it is a local one.
- Go to a state fair.
- Spend the night at the ice hotel.
- Volunteer together at a local charity.
- Make dinner for each other.
- Swim with the dolphins.
- Fly first class on a plane.
- Go to a museum.
- Go rock climbing together.
- Drive cross country together.
- Make love on the beach.
- Visit every national park in your home country.
- Gamble in a casino.
- Go snorkelling.
- Binge-watch a TV show together.
- Take a cruise together.
- Kiss or make out in the rain.
- Stay in an overwater bungalow.
- Visit a winery or a brewery together.
- Visit Africa
- Take a dance class together.
- Go skydiving together.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Write a song for each other.
- Host a fancy dinner party for your friends.
- Go to a concert.
- Travel to a foreign country (here is a list of best vacation spots for couples).
- Go whitewater rafting.
- Make love in the car.
- Adopt a shelter pet.
- Grow a garden together and make meals from what you grow all summer long.
- Plan a surprise trip for each other.
- Visit all the continents in the world.
- Rent a beach house for the whole summer.
- Host a couple’s game night.
- Go camping or glamping.
- Rent an RV and travel for the summer.
- Make a relationship time capsule.
- Go skinny dipping.
- Host a dinner party with other couples.
- Make your own wine and name it.
- Go backpacking through Europe.
- Learn a new language together and speak it daily for a year.
- Have a boudoir photoshoot.
- Learn a new instrument.
- Read the same book at the same time and discuss it together.
- Get a couples massage – something I have still not done.
- Start a side hustle together to help pay for your bucket list adventures.
Best bucket list ideas for couples that crave intimacy
If you are looking for the ultimate bucket list ideas couples could try in order to improve intimacy, this section right here is for you.
Be sure to grab this bucket list printable and write down at least 5 worth at least attempting.
Your relationship will thank you.
- Unplug for a weekend.
- Stargaze on a Rooftop.
- Have sex on the beach.
- Grow old together.
- Do an in-home spa day and give each other a massage.
- Make a relationship playlist.
- Get matching tattoos.
- Go to a wine tasting.
- Stay up all night talking.
- Take a gondola ride.
- Do a little role-playing.
- Watch each other’s favourite movies.
- Fulfill a Sexual Fantasy.
- Write your love story.
- Start a New Tradition Together.
- Add a love lock to a bridge.
- Say “yes” to everything for a day.
- Plan a local staycation in a fancy hotel and get breakfast in bed
- Flirty with your significant other daily for 1 year – 100 flirty questions to ask a guy you like
- Make a list of relationship goals you wish to achieve
Unique bucket list ideas for couples
If you are looking for other inspiration and more bucket list ideas to try, go ahead and look at this section below.
They might not be unique but it would be different if you have done it together as a couple yet.
- Take on a home project together
- Try new recipes from around the world and learn about the culture
- See the pyramid in Egypt
- Stay in an overwater bungalow
- Make your significant other feel extra special on their birthday
- Do a couples costume for Halloween
- Go somewhere new every year that you have never been (We do this a lot)
- Visit an ancient city
- Take a sailing trip
- Leave a Living Legacy
And there you have it, the best bucket list for couples!
Your couple’s bucket list can be as long as you would like and you and your significant other can use your imaginations to spice up yours.
As you may have noticed, some of the couple’s bucket list activities are simple and can be done with little planning or money at home, and others that will have to be planned for and maybe even saved for like taking a cruise or driving across the country.
This bucket list contains items for all seasons of your relationship, and you can always add or remove things from your list as time goes on.
Having a couple’s bucket list gives you goals to work towards as a couple and ideas of the adventures that you can have together in the future.
Do you and your spouse have a couple’s bucket list of activities and adventures that you plan to do together?
If you do what unique items are on it? If not, what are you waiting for? Start working on your couple’s bucket list now.
Grab the bucket list printable to write down your bucket list.
I hope you enjoyed our list of 100 things to do as a couple!
How many have you already accomplished as a couple?
Tell us in the comments below.
Related posts to read:
- 10 Romantic Relationship Goals For A Marriage Worth Implementing
- 100 Creative & Fun Flirty Questions To Ask A Guy You Like