Summer bucket list for couples 2022
If you are looking for cool summer bucket list ideas for couples, you have come to the right place.
Summer is here and buzzing with people doing fun outdoor things.
Although summer has its own downside such as horrible humidity and mosquitoes (especially here where I live), it is a great season and time to enjoy the great outdoors.
I personally love feeling the warmth of the sun on my face, wearing open-toe shoes and parading in my summer dresses.
The warmth in the air, longer days and sunshine is exactly what the doctors prescribed.
Who here doesn’t love spending time outdoors?
No one ever!
And if you are in a loving relationship, no doubt you want to enjoy it with your significant other.
Creating a summer bucket list for couples can help you truly reconnect with your partner when you most need it.
Be sure to turn up the heat and spend the hot and sticky months with the love of your life this summer.
It’s always fun to come up with creative bucket list ideas you can tackle as a couple.
We decided that it was time to create a huge list of summer activities for adults to do as a couple this summer so you never run out of ideas.
Creating a bucket list can absolutely bring you closer together as you work on completing your list.
It will create a greater bonding experience, grow your connection and it gives you the opportunity to do things together on a regular basis.
Three things you will need to create a list of epic fun summer activities for adults:
- A bucket list printable
- Your best pen
- A glass of wine and two minds
If you have already started on a list and are still looking for additional couples’ summer bucket list ideas to add to your wish list, then you will totally love our list.
It’s packed with awesome things for couples to do in summer.
If you are in need of:
Some cute quality time activities for couples
Some tips for making a bucket list ideas
Or simply cute things couples can do this summer
You have come to the right place.
We came up with an epic list of summer to-do lists for couples to enjoy this year before the winter season.
This will also allow you to spend time together and do fun things.
From date night ideas to writing each other a cute love letter, you will find a bucket list item that could work for your relationship.
Here is a cute list of what couples can do this summer!
Before we get started on the best summer bucket list ideas for couples, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts which means we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
Don’t forget to grab the bucket list printable to write down your plans.
It’s perfect for couples that are just dating, newlyweds or those that have been married for a while.
Should you make a list of fun couple things to do
The answer for me will always be yes.
Whether you are already working on some pretty solid relationship goals or plans, I think couples should set some fun activities to do in the summer every year.
Doing the same things over and over again, can seriously bore out a relationship quickly.
I suggest adding some of these activities from our summer bucket list for couples to your list of cool couple stuff to do this year to spicy things up a little.
You will be glad that you did.
Romantic Couples Summer Bucket List Ideas
If you are looking for romantic bucket list ideas for couples, I have you covered today.
Winters are long and they typically drag on for months on end.
You want to use summer as an opportunity to reconnect with your partner on an intimate level as well as have some fun.
Take a look at our most creative couples’ bucket list ideas to bring you closer this summer.
We hope you take the time to cross some things off the list before winter.
Here are my favourite summer romance bucket list ideas for couples:
- Be a tourist in your own city for the day
- Attend a cool arts or music festival this summer
- Cuddle on the beach and watch the sunset
- Go for a romantic stroll on the beach
- Visit an amusement park and enjoy the rides and candy floss
- Host a BBQ with your other couple friends
- Go canoeing or kayaking
- Watch a concert in the park
- Go to a theme water park
- Create and make your own ice cream together
- Have a romantic balcony dinner date
- Make a summer romance playlist
- Go roller skating
- Get fit and healthy together
- Ride bikes around the city together
- Go skinny dipping
- Kiss underwater
- Go hiking or zip-lining
- Take cute summer photos together
- Do a food tour of the best foods in your city
- Have garden parties with friends and family
- Spend the day in the pool lazing around
- Make your own summer wine recipe or beer
- Take advantage of the patio season
- Invent or try out a new summer cocktail drink
- Plan and take your dream summer vacation
- Start a new couple’s tradition
- Have a water balloon fight
- Take on a fun DIY project over the summer
- Take a gondola ride through the water
- Run a marathon
- Find a new summer hobby that you repeat every year
- Make out on top of a Ferris wheel
- Create a time capsule to open in 5, 10 or 20 years
- Kiss under fireworks – Canada Day / 4th of July?
- Learn one of the romance languages together
- Road trip somewhere spontaneous
- Buy tickets for a romantic cruise that’ll give you a chance to reconnect
- Attend a summer wedding
- Go on a summer road trip
There you have it, a creative summer bucket list for couples to try!
As you can see, there are plenty of things to do as a couple this summer.
Be sure to take advantage of the good weather and complete as many things as you can from the list.
Before you know it, the colder months will be upon us.
Fun Summer Date Ideas For Couples
Looking for great summer date ideas?
If you are looking to change up your date ideas routine, check out these alternative ideas below.
Make the most out of summer by doing as many new things as you can to create epic memories.
Creating a fun summertime bucket list like this one doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated.
Simply use this list below and pick a few you would love to try out.
Use this simple bucket list printable to keep track of what you do end up doing.
- Have a romantic dinner in the backyard
- Camp out in the backyard
- Go pick strawberries, berries or apples
- Have a cute tech-free date day
- Go on a romantic double date
- Right romantic love notes to each other
- Go skydiving
- Book a summer massage spa day
- Take a hot air balloon ride
- Play hooky
- Re-enact your first date ever
- Have phone or webcam sex
- Sing a duet at karaoke
- Make out at a drive-in theatre
- Head outdoors for a romantic picnic
- Have some “sexy” time in an unexpected place
- Try something new in the bedroom this summer
- Slow dance when there’s no music playing
- Go on a wine tour this summer
- Kiss and dance in the summer rain
And that’s all I have for you today.
Have you ever danced in the rain?
Or gone skinny dipping?
Now is your chance.
And if you have never taken a hot air balloon ride, this summer should be your opportunity to do just that.
Be sure to enjoy our summer bucket ideas for couples this year!
Do you have your own summer couples bucket list?
Is it a couple’s bucket list of activities and adventures that you plan to do together this summer or separately?
If you do, what unique items are on it?
And if not, what are you waiting for?
Start working on your couple’s bucket list now before summer ends.
Grab the bucket list printable to write down your summer bucket list.
I hope you enjoyed our list of 60 fun summer activities for couples!
How many have you already accomplished as a couple?
Tell us in the comments below.
Related posts to read:
- Fall bucket list ideas for couples
- Relationship Goals For Marriage
- Obvious Signs He Likes You
- 100 Cute Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
- Bucket list of married couples
- Ways to stay connected with friends