Fall bucket list ideas for couples
Before we know it, we will soon be sipping on pumpkin lattes and smelling pumpkin spice in the air, so if you are here looking for a fall bucket list for couples, you are in the right place.
It’s fun coming up with bucket list ideas you can tackle as a couple.
We buckled down and made a huge list of 100 things for couples to do together this fall so you never run out of ideas.
If you have already started on a list and are still looking for additional couples’ fall bucket list ideas to add to your wish list, then you will totally love our list.
Fall is absolutely my favourite time of the year for many reasons.
And as much as I love the hot months as well, summer is just a busy time of year for everyone.
You barely sit down before you have to go off on yet another hike, barbeque gathering, or a day at the beach lures you away from your usual routine.
All of this is done with humidity hanging in the air while you are sweating.
Just not my cup of tea.
And even though we love to keep busy as a couple with two activities young girls, the endless activities of summer can get a little tiring.
Fall is the perfect time to wind down and do activities that are a little less demanding.
Three things you will need to create a list of epic fun autumn activities for adults:
- A bucket list printable
- Your best pen
- A glass of wine and two minds
Other than that, check out our list of cute fall bucket lists for couples below and get started on creating your own.
Taking the time out of your busy day to spend quality time as a couple is really important for the health of your relationship.
But we often run out of ideas of how to spend time together.
That’s where having a cute couple’s bucket list like this one written out can be extremely useful.
If you are in need of:
Cute fall activities for couples that love adventures
Romantic fall couple bucket list for lovers
Fun dates for the fall season worth trying
You have come to the right place.
And if you have ever wondered what every couple should do together, this list should have a few answers for you.
We made a great list of fun indoor fall activities for couples, romantic fall activities for couples as well as things you can do all year-round.
So what do couples do in the fall?
Before we get started on the best fall bucket list for couples, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts which means we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
Don’t forget to grab the bucket list printable to write down your plans.
It’s perfect for couples that are just dating, newlyweds or those that have been married for a while.
Should couples make a fall bucket list?
If you love fall as much as we do, then the answer is yes.
Whether you have great relationship goals or plans you tend to stick to, I think couples should set some fun activities to do in the fall every year.
If you’re looking to mix up your regular routine instead of doing the same thing, I suggest adding some of these activities from our fall bucket list for couples to your list of things to do.
Some activities on the list can be done year-round and others should honestly be reserved for cute sweater season.
The ultimate fall bucket list for couples
This is the ultimate fall couple bucket list for couples that want to fully enjoy fall this year.
Relationships are hard work but if you take the time to build lasting memories, you will have something to reminisce about in the future.
Live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest.
We created a list of fun things to do in the fall for couples and we hope you take the time to cross some things off the list.
- Apple picking
- Visit a corn maze
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Go pumpkin-picking – carve & paint it
- Drive to see the fall foliage
- Have a fall picnic with cozy blankets
- Bake a pumpkin pie + Roast pumpkin seeds
- Attend a local harvest festival
- Carve a pumpkin with your significant other
- Watch a scary movie
- Have a cheese and wine night
- Go on a fall hike
- Go camping or glamping
- Make caramel apples
- Make a couple’s Halloween costume
- Attend a Halloween party
- Throw a Halloween party
- Create a fall-inspired cocktail drink
- Have a bonfire
- Decorate your home for fall
- Make a fall craft
- Bake an apple pie
- Enjoy your favourite pumpkin drink
- Host Friendsgiving
- Purchase new fall couples outfits
- Visit a haunted house
- Visiting a cemetery
- Attend Oktoberfest
- Visit local brews and taste beers
- Make homemade candy apples
- Make s’mores
- Make a romantic fall dinner
- Make a list of things you are both thankful for
- Rake leaves
- Make fancy coffee together
- Rent a cabin / cottage
- Plan for Christmas
- Host a fall brunch
- Go wine tasting
- Watch your favourite Halloween movie – make it a whole movie night
- Make a fall wreath
- Take a cooking class
- Prepare Thanksgiving dinner
- Take a scenic walk
- Visit the Farmer’s Market
- Make some apple cider
- Visit a fall fair
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Decorate your place for Halloween
- Visit a drive-in movie
- Learn a new skill this fall
- Go on Hay Ride
- Attend a cider test tasting
- Taste a fall dessert as a couple
- Make homemade applesauce
- Visit a sunflower field
- Go on a guided ghost tour
- Visit an escape room
- Drive to the countryside -road trip anyone?
- See your favourite artist at a concert this fall
- Take a day trip to a town next to yours
- Have a candy apple contest
- Make your home smell like fall – burn a fall-inspired candle
- Go to a renaissance fair
- Go for a walk in your local park
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Have a pumpkin baking party
- Make fall cookies
- Plan a Thanksgiving scavenger hunt
- Have a fall photoshoot done
Romantic fall date ideas
So what should I do for a fall date?
If you are looking for romantic fall date ideas for couples, this section right here is for you.
Fall is such a romantic time of year.
It’s important to have date nights with your significant other to keep things spicy.
We came up with some really great date activities you can do this fall for a fun time.
It includes a few fall date night ideas at home, some that are outdoor and much more.
- Have an indoor date by the fire
- Stay at a cozy quaint bed and breakfast
- Stay in bed and cuddle for the weekend
- Go on a coffee date
- Set up a tent and sleep outside (even in your backyard)
- Bundle up in blankets on an empty beach
- Role play wearing Halloween costumes
- Go stargazing
- Go sweater shopping together
- Go on a double date
Additional fall couple activities
This season is all about getting cozy, grabbing your favourite comfy blanket and enjoying these fun activity ideas for fall!
If you are looking for more fun fall date ideas or just more activities you can do this fall with your spouse, this list might have something for you.
It is the perfect time to get out with your spouse and enjoy the weather before winter starts.
- Have a sweater fashion show -wear fall-inspired outfits
- Tell each other spooky stories by the fire
- Make candles – fall-themed
- Watch Gilmore Girls and chill
- Build a fort
- Take a bubble bath together
- Attend a masquerade ball
- Make a relationship time capsule
- Get a couples’ massage
- Eat Halloween candy
- Host a couple’s Halloween game night
- Host a fancy fall-themed dinner party for your friends
- Have sex
- Stay up all night talking
- Watch each other’s favourite movies
- Start a new fall tradition together
- Make a list of new relationship goals you wish to achieve this fall
- Plan a Thanksgiving dinner for two
- Rediscover your spouse night – questions to ask your spouse
- Go somewhere new this fall
And there you have it, a list of cute things to do in the fall with your spouse!
Whether you were looking for ideas for fall dates for couples or simply wanting to try some new activities this fall with your spouse, we encourage you to start your very own fall bucket list for couples.
It can be as long or as short as you would like as long as the list contains activities you can both enjoy.
For example, I don’t enjoy football so I wouldn’t attend a football game, but if you do, then go for it.
Use your imaginations to spice up your list.
Some of our fall activities for couples are extremely simple and can be done with little planning and no money at home!
Whereas others will need a little more planning and maybe even advance notice to participate such as going camping or driving to the countryside.
This bucket list contains things to do in the fall seasons and some that can be done all year round.
You can always add or remove things from your list to resonate more with your level of comfort and budget.
Having a fall bucket list for couples like this one allows you to work on your goals as a couple together while having an adventure.
Do you and your spouse have a couple’s bucket list of activities and adventures that you plan to do together?
If you do, what unique items are on it?
And if not, what are you waiting for?
Start working on your couple’s bucket list now.
Grab the bucket list printable to write down your fall bucket list.
I hope you enjoyed our list of 100 fall activities for couples!
How many have you already accomplished as a couple?
Tell us in the comments below.
Related posts to read:
- Relationship Goals For Marriage
- Obvious Signs He Likes You
- 100 Cute Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
- Bucket list of married couples