50 questions to ask your spouse
If you are looking for some fun questions to ask your spouse to change up the usual routine, then we have you covered.
Whether you have been with your spouse for a while, or are newly married, these fun questions should spice things up a little.
Is date night coming up for you and your spouse, but you find yourself tired of the same old ho-hum conversation?
Then you are in the right place because here you will find a list of romantic questions to ask your spouse on date night.
These questions will allow you to get to know your partner more intimately and learn things about each other that you might not have learned without asking.
The next time date night is coming up pick a few of these romantic questions to ask your spouse and let the conversation flow.
We dug deep and came up with a list of questions to ask your partner to see how well they know you or how well you know them.
Yes, technically you should already know your spouse, but things do change.
I have been with my boyfriend, now husband for over 10 years.
When we first started dating, I use to love a good chocolate Martine, these days, a nice glass of wine will do just fine.
Asking questions will help get to know your spouse again and this will only make you stronger as a couple and hope you will spend the rest of your lives together.
One of my relationship goals is to keep my marriage interesting and fun for the most part.
Using simple questions to get to know your spouse again has proven to be extremely successful in my honest opinion.
I was surprised at how many other couples were looking for fun and romantic questions to ask their spouse!
Here are some of the questions I came across:
What are good intimate questions?
“How well do you know your spouse” questions?
What are some good questions to ask your spouse?
What are some interesting fun questions for married couples?
Knowing that there were so many other couples asking the same questions, I knew I had to write this post.
These questions are perfect for those that are looking to strengthen your marriage and keep it fresh!
You can also use these questions during game night with other awesome couples and help each other educate advice, support, and inspiration.
Ask your spouse questions that will encourage them to open up and share some deep intimate thoughts with you.
Take the time each month to write down your goals to help you maintain your marriage and life more effortlessly.
Go ahead and grab this free planner to help you set your monthly goals and priorities.
So what are some fun questions to ask your partner?
Before we get started on the romantic questions to ask your spouse, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts which means we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
Here are 50 questions to get to know your spouse better the next time you have a date night.
If you are out with your special someone (it could be your new love, a long-time boyfriend or your spouse), I encourage you to use the questions below as conversation starters.
Saying the same old things or worst, not having anything to say to each other could lead to both parties losing interest in one another.
So these easy but fun questions to ask on a date are perfect for getting the ball rolling.
The act of communicating not only helps to meet your needs as a person, but it can also help you to be connected in your relationship which is extremely important.
You don’t want to wake up 20 years from now and be staring at a stranger just because you failed to keep the conversation flowing in your relationship.
I highly recommend you find some fun questions to ask your spouse to keep things interesting.
With all this in mind, here are 50 questions to ask your partner to get to rekindle your love:
- What was your favourite part about our first kiss?
- What’s your favourite restaurant for date night?
- What song do you think of when you think of me?
- Would you rather travel the world and be poor, or be rich and stuck in one country for your whole life?
- What is the best single word you would use to describe our relationship?
- What is your favourite date night we ever had together?
- If you could see into the future, what would you want to know?
- What is one thing you have never told me before?
- What is an activity that we have never done together before that you would like to do?
- What is your favourite memory of us?
- If you had the choice would you rather be rich or famous?
- What can we do as a couple to make a positive change in the world?
- What is your favourite physical feature about me?
- What is the number one thing that you think makes a relationship last?
- What was the first moment that you knew that you were in love with me?
- What has been one of the funniest times we have had together?
- Is there anything about me that you don’t know, but that you would like to know?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world with me with no monetary restrictions, where would we go?
- What was the first concert you ever went to?
- What’s something surprising that you were afraid of as a child?
- How does your life compare to how you imagined it growing up?
- Do you ever dream about me? If so, what do you dream?
- Do you think there’s such a thing as “luck,” or do we create our own outcomes?
- Do you have a personal flaw that you’d fix if you could?
- Is there a personal goal you’d like to achieve in the next five years or so?
- If you had the option to live forever, would you choose to?
- What’s something you wish we did together more often?
- Who is more trusting, you or me?
- How do you hide anger when you don’t want it to show?
- What activity makes you feel the most happiness when you are doing it?
- What would you do with your life if you suddenly became a billionaire?
- What do you think is your best quality?
- What do you think MY best quality is?
- Is there a personality trait that always turns you off of a person?
- What was your dream job as a kid?
- Where would you like me to touch you more?
- What is a romantic fantasy that you have?
- What’s one thing you think makes our relationship unique from everyone else’s?
- What about us do you think works well together? How do we balance each other out?
- What about me made you fall in love?
- Do we make each other better people?
- When you wake up in the middle of the night, what do you think about it?
- If you had to change one thing about yourself, what would you pick?
- What would you do with an extra $1,000 to spend only on yourself?
- Who was your first crush?
- What excites you most about our future?
- If you could meet any famous person living or dead, who would it be and why?
- Where do you see us in ten years, what will we be doing, where will we live etc.?
- What is the worst piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
- If you could be insanely talented at one thing, what would it be?
And there you have it, the ultimate list of questions to ask your spouse on date night!
These questions will help you can continue to learn more about each other.
We ensured that our list of good questions to ask your husband was as fun but as creative as possible.
If you find that you need more questions to ask for date night then check out this post on 100 creative and fun flirty questions to ask a guy.
You can also check out this list of positive affirmations for couples.
Do you have any questions that you would like to add to this list of fun marriage questions to ask your spouse on a date?
- 7 Obvious Signs He Likes You More Than Just Friends – He Likes You If…
- 25 Powerful Affirmations For Getting Married Worth Trying