Halloween bucket list for couples 2022
Here is the perfect Halloween bucket list for adults and couples who truly want to enjoy this spooky holiday this year.
Fall and Halloween are just around the corner.
And very soon, you will see plenty of homes decorated to celebrate the holidays and the upcoming cool weather.
So if you are in need of cute Halloween bucket list ideas to enjoy with your significant other this year, then you are in the right place.
It’s honestly fun coming up with bucket list ideas you can tackle as a couple.
Doing things together when you can, will help you reconnect and become much closer.
And why not start getting closer to your partner this Halloween season?
We buckled down and made a huge Halloween to-do list for couples to do together this holiday so you don’t have an excuse to run out of creative ideas.
If you have already started on a list of your own and are still looking for additional spooky bucket list ideas to add to your wish list, then you will totally love our list.
Halloween is absolutely my favourite holiday for many reasons.
One of the many reasons why I love Halloween so much is because you can dress up and disguise yourself as anything you truly want to be.
When dressing up, you can decide on what you want to be and how much energy you put into it.
You can basically dress up as anything you can imagine; it can be real, or it can be imaginary!
From a simple cute unicorn or an extremely scary witch.
In the end, when you are wearing your costume, no one can judge you because that is what the day is all about.
Don’t worry, we have plenty of amazing things to do on Halloween for couples below.
There are three things you will always need to create a list of epic fun spooky activities for adults:
- A bucket list printable
- Your best pen
- A glass of spooky wine and two minds
Other than this, you are safe to check out our list of Halloween bucket list ideas for couples below and get started on creating your very own.
It’s packed with awesome things for couples to do during Halloween.
If you are looking for:
Cute Halloween activities worth doing
Halloween date night ideas
Spooky bucket list ideas for couples
Then you are in the right place.
Take note of your favourite activity and be sure to do it.
What is the best bucket list for Halloween lovers?
Before we get started on the Halloween bucket list for adults, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts which means we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
Don’t forget to grab the bucket list printable to write down your plans.
It’s perfect for couples that are just dating, newlyweds or those that have been married for a while.
What can you do on Halloween as a couple?
October is when things truly become magical for everyone, not just kids.
If you want to unleash your inner child and want to celebrate this spooky holiday with the love of your life, you absolutely can.
From creating unique Halloween costumes to attending spooky Halloween parties, we have an entire list of things you can do this holiday.
I love it when couples take the time to plan things to allow them to spend time together!
Whether you are already working on some pretty solid relationship goals or plans, I think couples should set some fun activities to do during Halloween every year.
Nothing brings a couple closer together than spending an epic time scaring each other.
Halloween to-do list for adults/couples
If you are looking for spooky Halloween bucket list ideas for couples, I have you covered today.
This is easily one of the best holidays around.
You want to use this time as an opportunity to reconnect with your partner on an intimate level as well as have some fun.
Take a look at our most creative couples’ bucket list ideas to bring you closer this Halloween.
We hope you take the time to cross some things off before the holiday comes around.
Here are 50 Halloween activities for couples to try this year:
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Carve and decorate a spooky pumpkin
- Make caramel apples
- Purchase Halloween decorations & crafts for your home
- Go costume shopping together
- Make your own Halloween costume
- Go on a haunted walk tour
- Go through a scary corn maze on Halloween night
- Deck out your home with Halloween decorations
- Have a spooky Halloween zombie beverage created by you
- Visit haunted houses
- Go on a hay ride
- Make a scarecrow
- Do a sexy Halloween-inspired couple photoshoot
- Plan a spooky trip to a ghost town
- Attend a Halloween costume contest
- Play Halloween music for the month of October
- Throw an epic Halloween party
- Make a Halloween craft together
- Make Halloween treats
- Camp out in your Halloween-decorated backyard
- Make spooky Halloween cocktails
- Have a Halloween trivia night
- Start a new couple’s Halloween tradition
- Host a Halloween potluck-themed dinner
- Host a Halloween brunch
- Give out Halloween candies
- Play a spooking game of truth or dare together
- Attend a Halloween festival in your area
- Rent a cabin in the woods and go with other couples
- Have a Halloween onesie party with your friends (instead of a pyjama party)
- Get cozy Halloween pyjamas to wear in October
- Go trick or treating
- Plan a Halloween treats potluck
- Learn the Thriller dance as a couple & perform it for friends
There you have it, a list of cute Halloween activities for couples to try!
As you can see, there are plenty of things to do on Halloween for couples.
Be sure to take advantage of the not-so-cold weather and complete as many things as you can from the list.
Before you know it, winter will be upon us.
Cute Halloween date ideas
If you are looking for cute things to do for Halloween this year because you want to take your significant other on a date, this is for you.
I know many couples who are looking to change up their date routines, so check out these alternative ideas below if you want something new.
Make the most out of the holiday season by doing as many new things as you can to create epic memories.
Creating a romantic Halloween bucket list like this one doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated.
Simply use our list below and pick a few things you would love to try out with your significant other and do it.
Use this simple bucket list printable to keep track of all your Halloween activities.
- Start a bonfire and tell scary stories with other couples
- Cook him/her a Halloween-inspired dinner
- Share spooky ghost stories in front of the fireplace
- Go for a late-night stroll in the cemetery
- Go Halloween bar crawling with another couple
- Sip on hot Halloween drinks in bed
- Have a scary movie night marathon naked
- Book a murder mystery dinner date
- Go to a drive-in movie theatre and watch a scary movie
- Give each other small Halloween gifts
- Write romantic Halloween cards to each other
- Bake and decorate a Halloween cake
- Roast marshmallows by the fireplace
- Share a romantic spooky candlelit bath together
- For the month of October send your significant other sexy spooky text messages
Want to have the best Halloween to remember with your significant other?
Keep this Halloween bucket list ideas handy.
And that’s all I have for you today.
Have you ever made a spooky cocktail drink?
Or visited a cemetery at midnight?
Now is your chance.
And if you have never attended a cool Halloween party, then be sure to do so this year.
Enjoy our Halloween bucket list ideas for adults this year!
Do you have your own Halloween couples bucket list?
Is it a couple’s bucket list of activities and adventures that you plan to do together this Halloween or separately?
If you do, what unique items are on it?
And if not, what are you waiting for?
Start working on your couple’s bucket list now before Halloween ends.
Grab the bucket list printable to write down your Spooky-themed bucket list.
I hope you enjoyed our list of 50 scary bucket list ideas for couples!
How many have you already accomplished as a couple?
Tell us in the comments below.
Related posts to read:
- Fall bucket list ideas for couples
- Bucket list for married couples
- Bucket list for newly married couples
- Ways to stay connected with friends