Do you meet with clients on a regular basis? How do you represent your brand with your dress code? Even if you work for yourself, you still need to look your best. If you are aiming to attract high end brides, you need to look and dress the part.
DOs and DONT’S
- Do not wear ripped, torn or sloppy looking clothing
- Do not show cleavage by wearing revealing clothing
- Always dress to impress your clients – this will reflect your style
- Do not wear clothing that you feel uncomfortable with! It will show and you will loose confidence
- Always use your best judgement
Related article: 10 Successful habits of a wedding planner
And just because it’s cold and miserable outside does not mean you should let your fashion sense go! Here are a few of Olivia Pope’s fashion that we totally love for winter look!
What’s your style? Just fab is our go to shopping place. Look it up here!
Leave us a comment below. Do not forget to sign up for our newsletter!
Culture Management I PR
Contact us today for your social media needs.