Perfect Christian Wedding Quotes
You have come to the right place if you are looking for beautiful Christian wedding quotes for bride and groom cards.
Christian wedding quotes can add a meaningful and spiritual touch to a couple’s special day.
They can also add a beautiful, meaningful, spiritual dimension to a wedding ceremony.
Additionally, using Christian wedding quotes can be a way to honour and incorporate the couple’s religious beliefs into their special day.
Whether you as a bride and groom use it throughout your wedding or if guests use them to shower you with Christian wedding wishes.
If the happy couple is Christian, then these religious wedding wishes will work beautifully as a social media post, a well-wish wedding card and a caption.
They can help convey the couple’s love and commitment to each other and their faith in God.
Christian weddings hold a special meaning as they represent a union brought together by God.
If you plan to attend a Christian wedding, bringing a small gift for the newlyweds would be appropriate, even if it’s just a wedding card.
You want to express your feelings about their new journey and life together using these fun but powerful wedding quotes for bride and groom cards.
Receiving an invitation to a couple’s wedding day is a special honour.
It signifies that they value your presence and want you to witness their union.
Show your appreciation by sending them a wedding card with a heartfelt Christian message.
Expressing your good wishes for their new life together will add a touch of love and joy to their special day.
Crafting beautiful heartfelt Christian marriage quotes for the Newlywed cards is challenging.
We get that.
The goal is to find meaningful Christian wedding quotes you can share with the religious couple.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to provide you with some creative and thoughtful options to share with the bride and groom.
While selecting the perfect wedding card is simple, crafting the ideal Christian message can pose a challenge.
If this is you, you have come to the right place.
Meaningful Christian husband and wife quotes!
Weddings are a wonderful occasion to celebrate the union of two beautiful souls.
It’s time to shower them with praises and well wishes, and finding the right words to express your feelings can sometimes be challenging, primarily if the couple is dedicated to the Christian faith.
If you are searching for Christian wedding card wishes, you are in the right place.
We have you covered with thoughtful words of congratulations for the happy couple.
Especially those looking for beautiful Christian wedding quotes.
Get ready to learn more about:
Great love quotes in the bible for a wedding
Wedding wishes messages to use for Christians
Powerful Christian marriage quote
Christian marriage advice quotes are a thoughtful way to express your happiness for the newlyweds who follow the Christian faith.
These messages are commonly written on wedding wishes cards, reception guest books, or gift cards to encourage the couple.
You may also hear them referred to as wedding wishes, greeting cards, or messages.
If you are searching for great Christian wedding quotes for bride and groom cards, get ready to be blown.
So what are the best Christian wedding card quotes?
Before we get started on the best Christian wedding quotes for bride and groom cards, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts, meaning we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
If you are getting married this year, join our Bride Facebook here.
Sign up for your FREE wedding planning checklist here!
And don’t forget to check out the printable wedding shop for your wedding planning checklists, worksheets, and freebies.
Christian quotes for the newly married couple
Writing heartfelt message quotes for a Christian wedding may seem challenging, but it doesn’t have to be.
We recommend you start by reflecting on what the couple means to you and why their union brings you joy.
If you share the Christian faith with them, it may be easier for you to come up with creative Christian marriage quotes and wishes.
Consider incorporating beautiful biblical quotes into your personal message or adding a Christian poem to your wedding card.
Whatever you decide to write, make sure your message is sincere and reflects your warmest thoughts for the happy couple and their beliefs.
You want to ensure you wish them peace and a lifetime of happiness together.
My favourite Christian wedding quotes from the bible is:
“Therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate.
It’s powerful and is perfect for a newlywed couple.
You can find some more great wedding quotes for Christian couples below.
30 Religious Wedding Quotes for a Happy Marriage
Here are the best Christian quotes on marriage
- “Love is patient; love is kind. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labour: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.” – Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” – Song of Solomon 3:4
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
- “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” – 1 John 4:18
- “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” – John 13:34
- “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” – John 15:13
- “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8
- “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.” – Psalm 143:8
- “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” – Ephesians 4:2
- “And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.” – Colossians 3:14
- “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.” – Romans 12:9
- “And now these three remain; faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” – 1 Corinthians 13:13
- “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” – 1 John 4:8
- “Do everything in love.” – 1 Corinthians 16:14
- “Let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.” – 1 John 4:7
- “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.” – Proverbs 3:3
- “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.” – John 15:12
- “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient and bear with one another in love.”- Ephesians 4:2
- “I thank my God every time I think of you.”- Philippians 1:3
- “Therefore, a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”- Genesis 2:24
- “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labour: If either falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?”- Ecclesiastes 4:9
- “I have found the one whom my soul loves.”- Song of Solomon 3:4
- “Love yesterday, today and forever.”- Jeremiah 31:3
- “Through love, serve one another.” – Galatians 5:13
- “A cord of three strands is not easily broken.”- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
- “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another.” – Romans 12:9
- “Be devoted to one another in love. Honour one another above yourself.”- Romans 12:10
- “No one has ever seen God, but if we love one another, God lives in us, and his love is made complete in us.” – 1 John 4:12
- “My beloved is mine, and I am his; he browses among the lilies.”- Song of Songs 2:16
We hope you enjoyed these short religious wedding quotes and messages!
Including these quotes in wedding vows, speeches, or decor can help the couple and their guests remember the importance of love, patience, kindness, and unity in their journey together.
These are the most uplifting religious wedding wishes.
Using scriptures for couples that recently got married is a great way to remind them to keep God in mind as they embark on their new journey.
Wedding cards are a beautiful way to express your love and support for the couple on their special day.
Adding a scripture that reminds you of what a loving relationship should be can make the card even more meaningful.
A great scripture like this one is beautiful and uplifting:
“Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favour and a good name in the sight of God and man.” – Proverbs 3:3-4!
Let faith guide you in selecting a Christian wedding quote or message that can add a special touch to the couple’s big day and bring them closer together every year.
If you are stuck, use any of our wedding quotes for the Christian couple listed above.
Choose a phrase to add to your wedding card to make your Christian wedding quote more meaningful.
These scriptures will remind a newlywed couple of the importance of love, patience, kindness, and faithfulness in a relationship.
They are a great way to encourage and support the couple as they embark on their journey together.
There you have it for sentimental Christian Wedding Quotes and Bible Verses.
Which Christian marriage quotes will you send to the newly married couple?
Each of these wishes carries a beautiful and heartfelt message.
It is essential to select the one that resonates most with the couple on their special day.
Ensure your Christian wedding card message is meaningful to the bride and groom.
You want to wish them all the best in their journey together, so choose a Christian wedding wish that fits perfectly.
These messages can also be used as religious wedding anniversary wishes.
- 23 Powerful bible verses to Save a Marriage
- 10 Key bible verses for singles who want to get married
- 29 Powerful bible verses for Self-love