We love Mix and Match Bridesmaids dresses! They are totally beautiful and I think its a trend that is here to stay! You do need to keep a few things in mind when going about this look!
- Even though this is a mix and match theme that you are creating, you should still be able to tell your bridesmaids exactly what you want. You do not want to end up with a really bad combination of looks that do not go well together! Think of the pictures. You do know that green and pink do not go well together. Eeek!
- Provide the girls with a color theme that they can keep in mind. You can also go to your local bridal store to get swatches – I know Davids Bridal provides some. You can get one with the different shades! Think Ombre! Find a shade that you are going with and give a swatch to each of the girls! Easy Peasy!
- Use Pinterest to get your wedding Inspiration flowing! They are so many different ways you can mix and match! Think polka dots, Different style of dresses with the same color, different colors all together or different shades of the same color! Finding some visual inspiration will definitely help you narrow it down!
- When looking for inspiration, make sure the colors and themes you choose go well with your wedding theme!
- If you don’t feel a dress that one of the bridesmaids have picked out, don’t be afraid to say no! It is your big day and you want some sort of control! (We are not saying )Bridezilla! Have fun planning the wedding!
Mix and Match Bridesmaids Styles that are here to Stay