Top Country father-daughter dance songs
Whether you are looking for a few country songs about dads and daughters to play at your daughter’s wedding or something to listen to because you love your little girl, we have something for you on the list below.
I have two beautiful daughters, and I am here to say that the bond my first one has with her father is very special and emotionally amazing.
And even though they are young right now, I can’t wait for their wedding day.
Father-daughter songs at weddings have been a long-standing tradition.
If you are looking for amazing father and daughter country wedding songs, we have a wide selection of songs for you to choose from.
My favourite country song about dad and daughter growing up is one from Darius Rucker called “It Won’t Be Like This For Long.”
I just had a baby girl a few weeks ago, and this amazing country song is currently speaking to my soul.
Darius sings about what it’s like to raise a daughter, from a newborn to a grown woman.
And even through the tough times, he reminds himself: “It won’t be like this for long.”
I remind myself of this all the time.
Songs that are meaningful like these are usually the perfect choice for a father and daughter song.
It’s what is going to make the moment even more special.
Your wedding guests and parents at your wedding will love and most likely cry to this list of country songs that are dedicated to their daughters.
If you are on here looking for:
Good country songs about daughters
The best country songs about daughters and dads
Or a heartfelt country song about daughters getting married
You have come to the right place.
Weddings can be stressful, so we wanted to ensure you had the easiest time coming up with your wedding song list.
It is packed with amazing wedding music ideas for your country daddy-daughter songs!
You might also want to check out this wedding reception playlist and this fantastic list of country wedding songs to walk down the aisle to for more wedding song inspiration.
Creating a great song list is difficult and especially if you have to pick a good father-daughter wedding song.
Country lovers, finding great country songs about fathers and daughters is now easier with this list.
So what are the best father-daughter country songs?
Before we get started on our list of top country songs about dads and daughters, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts, meaning we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
If you are getting married this year, join our Bride Facebook here.
Don’t forget to check out the wedding printable shop for your wedding planning checklists, worksheets, and freebies.
60 Father-daughter country dance song ideas
Typically, one of the most emotional parts of a wedding is the traditional father-daughter dance.
I am the only girl (4 brothers), and my dad is my special person.
I have two girls, and I can say that they are Daddy’s Girls.
In honour of girl dads worldwide, here are a few classic country father-daughter dance songs to share with your special people.
Great Father and Daughter Country Songs
You might encounter some difficulties when searching for the perfect father-daughter dance songs.
That’s because our relationships with our daughters or fathers differ greatly.
You want that perfect song that speaks to your relationship.
Here are the best country songs about daughters that will warm your heart.
If you and your dad are into country music, you must send him this list.
We mixed a few old-school country songs with the more recent classic country daddy-daughter wedding songs.
He will enjoy this list, especially She’s Somebody’s Daughter, or I Don’t Dance by Lee Brice.
Below are the best modern country father-daughter dance song mixed in with some oldies:
- I Don’t Dance – Lee Brice.
- I Loved Her First – Heartland
- When You Say Nothing At All – Alison Krauss
- Then They Do – Trace Adkins
- Even Though I’m Leaving – Luke Combs
- There Goes My Life – Kenny Chesney
- Dance Baby Dance – Chris Cagle
- I will walk with you – John Fogerty.
- God Bless The Boy – Cody Johnson
- Butterfly Fly Away – Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus
- Dance With My Daughter – Jason Blaine
- God Gave Me You – Blake Shelton
- I’d Go To Jail – Dean Brody
- It Won’t Be Like This For Long – Darius Rucker
- When She Grows Up – Craig Campbell
- You’re Gonna Miss This – Trace Adkins
- You Are My Sunshine – Jonny Cash
- Always On My Mind – Willie Nelson
- My Little Girl – Tim McGraw
- Butterfly Kisses – Bob Carlisle
- My Girl – Elvie Shane
- Step-by-Step – Brandon Davis
- My Wish – Remastered Version (Rascal Flatts)
- Stealing Cinderella – Chuck Wicks
- You’ll Always Be My Baby – Alan Jackson
- Just To See You Smile – Tim McGraw
- There Goes My Heart – The Mavericks
- I’ll Be Your Man – Zac Brown Band
- Ready, Set, Don’t Go – Billy Ray Cyrus
- I’ll Be There – Josh Turner
- Let Them Be Little – Billy Dean
- Aaron Watson – Diamonds and Daughters.
- Me and You – Kenny Chesney
- Humble and Kind – Tim McGraw
- Tough Little Boys – Gary Allan
- The Man Who Loves You The Most – Zac Brown Band
- Lady – Brett Young
- Daddy’s Little Angel -Adam Knapp
- Love Without End, Amen – George Strait
- She’s Somebody’s Daughter (The Wedding Version) – Drew Baldridge
Best wedding country songs about dads
If you are looking for a good song to dedicate to your dad on your special day, this list has something for you.
Here is a small list of father-daughter country dance song ideas to honour the special man in your life:
- There You’ll Be – Faith Hill
- The Girl You Think I Am – Carrie Underwood
- Never grow up – Taylor Swift
- Daddy – Abby Anderson
- Daddy’s Hands Holly Dunn
- The Best Day – Taylor Swift
- There You’ll Be – Faith Hill
- You Can Let Go Now Daddy – Patricia Maguire
Other daddy-daughter country songs
If you looking for alternative father and daughter country songs to dance to because you have either lost a special someone or you don’t have a dad figure in your life, this is for you.
Whether you didn’t find anything on the list above or want a mother and daughter dance, you might have something on this list.
And there is nothing wrong with dancing with your brothers, uncles and even grandpa.
Even your future father-in-law and future brothers-in-law could dance with you for this special moment.
And if you have a bonus dad and are wondering to yourself, what are good stepfather-daughter country dance songs?
This list could also work for you.
- I Hope You Dance – Lee Ann Womack
- In My Daughter’s Eyes – Martina McBride
- My Boy (My Girl Version) – Elvie Shane
- You’re Gonna Be” – Reba McEntire
- Dads and Daughters – MaRynn Taylor
- Just Fishing – Trace Adkins
- Daughters – John Mayer
- For My Daughter – Kane Brown
- He Didn’t Have To Be – Brad Paisley
- That’s My Job – Conway Twitty
- Find Yουr Wings – Mark Harris
- I Saw God Today – George Strait
Don’t be afraid to dance with your mom.
We have a great mother-daughter wedding song list you can also peak at.
Source: Angela Weiler Photography
And there you have it, the best country songs for dads and daughters!
My tip on choosing the best country songs about dads and daughters is to be true to yourself.
You want a song that means the world to both of you.
Music, especially country music, has a way of putting words to how we feel that we can’t quite express ourselves.
And that’s why a song with a special meaning for you and your dad can make the most memorable moment of your wedding.
We would love to hear your best country songs for dads and daughters.
Let us know if we missed anything, we will keep adding to our playlists!
And what father-daughter country songs will you go with?
To ensure you keep all your wedding music organized and make it easy for the DJ to plan it all, I suggest you grab these easy-to-use wedding songs list templates.
Plan not just your reception tunes but the entire wedding playlist with this detailed planner.
Read this next:
- 15 Wedding Ceremony Songs
- Top Country Songs to Walk Down The Aisle
- 70 Christmas Wedding Songs
- 9 Perfect Songs For A Bouquet Toss
Check out our wedding printable shop to get more checklists, printables and everything you need to plan a wedding.
Follow us on Instagram for all the best wedding tips! And do not forget to join our new Facebook group dedicated to brides!