Funny proposal quotes
If you are looking for funny proposal lines that are short but romantic because you are thinking about proposing, you have come to the right place.
Proposing to someone can be an exhilarating but nerve-wracking experience.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to proposing, as each person and relationship is unique.
You need to consider your partner’s personality and interests.
If you often joke around with each other, then these short funny proposal lines will work for you.
But you also want to ensure that whatever you say and do is romantic.
How do they like to express their love?
Is there a special place you both like to go to or an activity you enjoy as a couple?
Maybe taking her to a romantic vacation spot coupled with these short marriage proposal lines might get you that resounding yes.
Lucky for you, we will be covering the following today:
Romantic proposal lines that are funny
Proposal messages that are short but romantic
Funny quotes that could be used for the perfect proposal
Now that you have bought that engagement ring, it’s time to work on your wedding proposal.
There are a million and one ways to propose to the love of your life, from the classic rose petals spelling out “will you marry me?” to popping the question on a hot air balloon.
But the most important thing is to find a proposal idea that works.
Winter wedding proposals are definitely on the rise this year.
And so are Christmas wedding proposals!
You will love these cute fall engagement proposal ideas if your significant other is a fall-season person.
Don’t forget about fun Valentine’s day wedding proposals; find something that speaks to both as a couple.
And once you have that nailed down, the next step is planning what to say when proposing to the love of your life.
Even though you are looking for funny proposal lines, keep it classy and romantic.
What are some funny marriage proposal quotes?
Before we start on these short funny proposal lines, we wanted you to take the time to like our Facebook Page here! We also use affiliate links in our blog posts, meaning we can make a commission if you use any of our affiliate links.
Sign up for your FREE wedding planning checklist here!
And don’t forget to check out the printable wedding shop for your wedding planning checklists, worksheets, and freebies.
How do you propose in a fun way?
If you are a couple that loves to have fun and joke around a lot, then it is only fitting you use that you advantage.
There are many fun ways to propose!
If you are looking for a fun way to propose, why not surprise your partner with an impromptu scavenger hunt?
Lead them on the trail of clues that eventually take them to where you are ready to ask.
You could also put a humorous spin on the traditional way of proposing by writing your proposal in a sandcastle or on a jumbo-sized cardboard cutout.
And if you’re feeling extra creative, you could arrange a flash mob with your proposal topping it off.
You could create a personalized video or slideshow with your favourite memories and finish with a proposal.
You could also plan a fun outing together, like going to your favourite amusement park, and get friends and family to help you propose.
However you decide to propose, make sure it is something unique that your partner will remember for a lifetime!
With all of that planned out, here are a few funny proposal lines that are short but romantic!
50 Short Funny Marriage Proposal Lines
- I love you more than I love Netflix, and that’s saying a lot. Will you marry me?
- I can’t imagine a life without you by my side. Will you be my partner for life?
- Together, we can conquer the world. Will you marry me?
- I don’t need Google to tell me how much I love you. Will you marry me?
- I don’t need a map to know where I want to be – by your side forever. Will you marry me?
- I may not be the richest, but I promise to love you richer than anyone else. Will you marry me?
- I’m not asking you to marry me; I’m asking you never to stop loving me.
- Marry me, and I promise to make you laugh every day.
- I think I’m falling in love with you – can you help me out of this pickle and marry me?
- Let’s make our own love story and share it with the world. Will you marry me?
- I want to be with you until death do us part. Will you marry me?
- I love you more than I love pizza, which is saying a lot. Will you marry me?
- I want to be with you for all the ups and downs of life. Will you marry me?
- I don’t need a fairy godmother when I have you by my side. Will you marry me?
- I have waited for you all my life – will you finally make me yours?
- You are the only one I want to share my dreams with. Will you marry me?
- I don’t need a genie in a bottle – I just need you to be my wife.
- I want to be your partner in crime – will you marry me?
- Life is much sweeter when you’re by my side – will you marry me?
- I knew I wanted to marry you the day I saw you walking down the aisle in your wedding dress.
- I don’t need a fairytale princess – I just need you to be my wife. Will you please marry me?
- I can’t wait to start our happily ever after – will you marry me?
- Let’s take this next step together and build our future. Will you marry me?
- I want to be your partner in adventure – will you marry me?
- Will you take my hand and heart and make me the happiest person alive?
- I can’t promise to love you forever, but I can promise never to stop trying.
- There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever.”
- I don’t need a ring, just take me as I am, and I’ll be yours forever.
- The word loneliness is too long for this world. Life is short; marry me…
- I love you more than words, so will you marry me anyway?
- I never thought I’d find someone who could make me feel like you do. Will you marry me?
- I don’t care if I have to wait forever; I will marry you one day.
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry less, and smile a lot more. Will you marry me?”
- I don’t need a fancy ring, just your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy.
- If I could, I would make time stand still to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?
- I know I don’t have much to offer, but I want you to be mine forever. Please marry me?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together. Will you marry me?
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. Will you marry me?
- I don’t need the stars in the sky; I need you by my side. Be my wife.
- I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Will you marry me?
- I don’t need a fancy dinner or expensive gifts; I need you. Will you be my wife?
- You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees. Marry me…
- I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.
- I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together. Should we take that picture for our wedding?
- I know I’m not rich, but I promise I’ll be a good provider… of love and affection!
- I’m not a hoarder, but I really want to keep you forever. Will you marry me, please?
- Do you like pizza? Because I’d like you to be my slice of life. Spend your entire life with me?
- You must be a dictionary because you add meaning to my life. Keep adding to life by being my wife.
- I’m not a hoarder, but I really want to keep you forever.
- I don’t have a ring, but will you be my everything?
There you have it for short funny wedding proposal lines!
These are the best funny proposal lines for her!
Which engagement proposal lines stood out the most?
If have found your person, say you love them with these funny proposal lines.
I know I found most of them hilarious but romantic and sweet.
Whether you are a comedian or she is, I think these funny proposal lines are hysterical!
Will you be proposing soon?
- 9 Romantic New Year’s proposal ideas
- 25 Unique engagement photo ideas
- You are engaged; now what? 3 Things to do
- 12-Month Wedding planning checklist
- 15 Romantic Winter wedding planning ideas
Check out our wedding printable shop for more checklists, printables and everything you need to plan a wedding.